Replace Your Missing or Badly Damaged Tooth with Dental Implants
By Dr. Nirav Patel, DDS – Implant Dentist in Irving TX
Do you need a replacement tooth?
Replace it with the best alternative to natural teeth… dental implants.
Dental implants are today’s popular tooth replacement treatment used for permanently replacing teeth.
Dental tooth implants are prosthetic teeth that are the strong, permanent and natural-looking way to repair your smile. Dental implants are by far the best procedure used in today’s modern dentistry to replace your missing or damaged teeth for an attractive, natural-looking smile.
Dental Implants are Today’s Popular Dental Treatment for:
- Restoring your smile by replacing missing teeth;
- Replacing teeth that are badly damaged or decayed;
- Replacing loose or badly infected teeth;
- A permanent alternative to dentures that will not slip, and does not use adhesives;
- Providing you with an attractive, natural-looking smile that makes you want to smile again!
How Dental Implants Work:
Dental Implants consists of three components:
- An implant,
- An abutment or post which attaches to the implant
- and a prosthetic tooth or dental crown that goes over the abutment.
The implant is a small post made of titanium that is placed into your jawbone. This is the “root” of your new tooth.
Then, a custom-made porcelain tooth is then attached to the implant via the abutment to replace your tooth and restore your smile.
Dental implants usually take just a few visits and are a painless procedure especially with our sedation dentistry options.