Restore Your Teeth and Smile with Dentures
By Dr. Nirav Patel, DDS – Dentist in Irving TX
Interested in replacing missing teeth with dentures?
Dr. Patel is providing full and partial dentures if you have missing teeth and wish to restore your teeth and improve your smile.
Dentures Offer Many Benefits:
- Improves Your Smile – Dentures are designed to restore your teeth to provide a natural-looking attractive smile;
- Improves Your Speech – Missing teeth is a common cause of embarrassing speech problems. Dentures replace teeth and therefore restore your ability to speak clearly;
- Improves Your Chewing – Replacing your missing teeth with full or partial dentures improves the ability for you to chew your food and allows you to enjoy your favorite foods again;
- Increases Your Self-Esteem – If you have missing teeth and restore your smile with new teeth, you will feel better about your appearance and improve your quality of life.
How Dentures Work:
“Dentures” are prosthetic teeth or “false teeth” used to replace your missing teeth.
- Full dentures are used for people who have no remaining teeth in their upper and/or lower jaw.
- Partial dentures are for people who have lost several teeth but not all of their teeth.
Your dentures will be held in place with denture adhesives and are removable. But if you wish, your dentures can also be secured more permanently with Dental Implants.
If you’ve lost some or all of your natural teeth from injury, tooth decay or gum disease, dentures may be the right solution for you. If you are considering dentures, call Dr. Patel’s office at 972-869-2273.