Repair Your Teeth with Porcelain Tooth Veneers
By Dr. Nirav Patel, DDS – Dentist in Irving TX
Do you need your smile repaired because of chipped, damaged, discolored, slightly crooked or unevenly spaced teeth?
It is now possible with the advanced technology of Porcelain Veneers to have the beautiful smile you have always dreamed of.
Porcelain Veneers are a Popular Dental Treatment for:
- Repairing teeth that are chipped, cracked, damaged or decayed teeth that make it embarrassing for you to smile;
- Straightening your teeth for a more appealing smile;
- Filling unsightly spaces and gaps between your teeth to improve your smile;
- Whitening your discolored teeth for a beautiful bright-white natural-looking smile.
How Porcelain Veneers Work:
Porcelain veneers are thin, yet very strong porcelain “shells” (veneers) that are fixed to the front of your teeth to correct problems and improve your smile. Installing your porcelain veneers and repairing your damaged teeth is a painless procedure which usually involves just two visits to Dr. Patel’s dental office.
- During your first visit, Dr. Patel will take an impression of your teeth which need to be repaired so he can design and shape the porcelain veneers to precisely fit your teeth and smile.
- The second visit includes fixing the porcelain veneers to your teeth.
After your porcelain veneers are installed, they will provide you with a beautiful, white smile that can last for many decades with proper care. The result of porcelain veneers are completely repaired teeth and a bright, white natural-looking new smile!