Preventive dentistry services
By Dr. Nirav Patel, DDS – Dentist in Irving TX
Did You Know? Visiting your dentist once every 6 months for “preventive maintenance” is one of the best and most affordable ways to ensure that you and your loved ones are maintaining healthy smiles, teeth and gums.
This strategy of discovering problems early will help you get any issues corrected quickly before they go on for too long and become a serious problem. When patients see their family dentist regularly, they can feel more confident and proactive about caring for their smiles.
Preventive Dentistry For The Whole Family
Get Started With A Check-up!
Routine dental checkups can save you time, money and self-esteem when you schedule your dental appointment today by calling our friendly dental staff at 972-869-2273.
- Professional Teeth Cleaning: Did you know if you’re not flossing, you’re missing up to 35% of the surface of your teeth? Even with the best at-home dental hygiene routine, nothing compares to the comprehensive dental care provided by your family dentist. At your appointment you can expect:
- A professional dental exam and check-up
- A gentle and comprehensive cleaning of your gums and teeth
- An annual oral cancer screening to detect any changes in your oral health
- Information about your unique dental condition and treatment options
- Preventative fluoride treatments or dental sealants as needed
- A Comprehensive Dental Exam: Dr. Patel or Dr. Lemus will take the time to perform a careful screening for symptoms such as gum disease, tooth decay or even a cavity or root canal, which your toothbrush might have missed!If we find a reason for concern, we can treat it early, before it becomes uncomfortable or costly to treat. As your local Irving dentist, we take pride in providing painless dentistry that eliminates any issues before they become expensive or complex to solve.
Proactive Treatment Planning: As your local family and cosmetic dentist in Irving, TX, Dr. Nirav Patel looks forward to helping patients of all ages maintain healthy gums and teeth throughout their lifetime.
Fluoride Treatment &Tooth Sealants – Fluoride treatments and tooth sealants can help prevent tooth decay by making your teeth more resistant to acid attacks from plaque and bacteria in the mouth. It also reverses early signs of tooth decay to protect tooth enamel.
Oral Cancer Screening – When it is caught at early stages, oral cancer is one of the most curable diseases. An annual oral cancer exam during your regular examination provides you with a screening procedure that is painless and could help save your life.
Bruxia & TMJ Treatment – Are you grinding and clenching your teeth at night? Do you get frequent headaches or even migraine headaches? You may be suffering from “Bruxism” or TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) symptoms. Visit us today for a TMJ or sleep apnea consultation to recover with a custom mouthguard or TMJ treatment.
Preventative Dentistry At My Dentist Near Me!
Whether you seek a pediatric dentist for your children, orthodontics for your teen, wisdom teeth removal as an adult, or teeth whitening before the wedding, at Dental Concepts we work hard to provide the best in dentistry for our patients in Las Colinas, Hackberry Creek, Irving and nearby.