Do you dream of having a perfect smile, but the thought of having porcelain veneers applied to your teeth makes you wince in pain? Now there is a new pain-free alternative to porcelain veneers that helps you get a fantastic, natural-looking smile you’ve always wanted.
Lumineers are the gentle alternative to porcelain veneers and braces.
Why Choose Lumineers?
Why settle for less than a perfect smile? In a very short period of time Dr. Nirav Patel, DDS can improve your smile with this simple and long lasting solution – Lumineers.
Teeth that are stained, chipped, gapped or even teeth that are misaligned are all problems that can be corrected with Lumineers. Dr. Patel can quickly and painlessly transform your imperfect smile into a beautiful new smile.
Benefits of Lumineers
- Quick Process – With Lumineers, you can get your smile completely transformed in just 2 office visits;
- Correct Imperfect Teeth – Teeth that are chipped can be repaired, teeth with a gap between them can be corrected, teeth that are out of alignment or crooked can be corrected without the long and uncomfortable process of wearing braces;
- A Safe and Pain-Free Alternative to Porcelain Veneers – Lumineers are a safe alternative for sensitive patients because it does not require grinding down large amounts of sensitive tooth structure.
- Long-Lasting and Natural-Looking – Lumineers look like your natural teeth, are resistant to stains and chips, will not discolor over time and are strong and durable with a life expectancy of approximately 20 years;
- Whiten and Brighten Your Smile – Teeth that are permanently stained will be completely covered over and protected to create a white smile that looks natural.
- 5 Year Guarantee – Lumineers are guaranteed for 5 years against chipping, separating from the tooth, and breakage, but it’s quite likely they will last you for 20 years or more.
How Lumineers Work
- Lumineers are made of a super thin, white porcelain material which is applied over your existing tooth (or teeth);
- During your first visit, Dr. Patel will take an impression of your teeth so he can design and shape your Lumineers to precisely fit your teeth and smile.
- At your second visit, Dr. Patel will bond your Lumineers to your existing teeth.
Your Lumineers will provide you with a strong and beautiful, white smile that can last for decades with proper care. Repair your teeth and completely transform your smile, call Dr. Patel today.